Thursday 19 July 2012

£100 asos challenge...

asos


It appears I took an accidental blogging break for a few weeks! I've had various commitments over the past few weeks and don't seem to have any sort of schedule to my life which is a bit detrimental to my blog. I'm back now though and have a little daily schedule worked out for the next couple of months so I do hope you will all see me posting a little more!

I've seen quite a few bloggers post about the £100 Asos challenge over at the Discount Coder blog and I was feeling in need of a little online window shopping so decided to add my look! Altogether this costs £99.50 which I think is a bit of a bargain for such a gorgeous outfit. I adore the midi dress; I am hugely into longer length skirts that flare out; perfect for a twirl on the dancefloor! I've added a little bit of a fifties twist with the back seam tights and the mid heels, and stuck to a pink theme to bring it all together. I think the butterfly headband adds a really sweet modern update to the dress; and the little bracelet type loop on the clutch bag means you won't be in danger of leaving your bag somewhere silly (not that I've ever done that...!)

What do you think of my entry? Have you entered the £100 Asos challenge?


2 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

That dress is gorgeous - so simple, but so chic!

Unknown said...

this looks amazing, that dress is gorgeous

be sure to check out my look x

http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/100-asos-blogger-challenge.html

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and post a comment! I always do my best to reply to each comment I get, so do check back :) xxx

© Helen Vipond 2012, powered by Blogger. Template from pugly pixel .